Love is to share the good, and the bad, the joy and the sorrow, bad days and the glad. To Love is to give again and again, like being so happy you want to shed tears. A mental, physical, and of course emotional feeling all bond up into one, cannot say I was not Love struck by this one. A satisfaction that can be the best thing in ones person life but the greatest feeling consists of man and wife To Love Is to be happy to have something so precious and dear isn’t she’s lovely let’s name her Kabriya Marie. Overwhelmed by all this excitement, first we was none now we’ll sum which created our kingdom the foundation whole now we're one.
” The Greatest Love of All”.
Red--Love, Beauty, Courage and Respect, Romantic Love, Congratulations, I Love You, Job Well Done, Sincere Love, Respect, Courage & Passion
Deep Burgundy--Unconscious Beauty
Red (Single)--"I Love You"
White--Purity, Innocence, Silence, Secrecy, Reverence, Humility, Youthfulness, I am worthy of you, Heavenly
White (Bridal)--Happy love
Pink--Appreciation, "Thank you", Grace, Perfect Happiness, Admiration, Gentleness, Please Believe Me
Dark Pink--Appreciation, Gratitude, Thank You
Light Pink--Admiration, Sympathy, Gentleness, Grace, Gladness, Joy, Sweetness
Yellow--Joy, Gladness, Friendship, Delight, Promise of a new beginning, Welcome Back, Remember Me, and Jealousy, "I care"
Yellow with Red Tip--Friendship, Falling in Love
Red and White--Given together, these signify unity
Orange--Desire, Enthusiasm
Peach--Appreciation, Closing of the deal, Let's get together, Sincerity, Gratitude
Coral--Desire
Lavender--Love at first sight, Enhancement
Blue*--The unattainable or impossible
Black*--Death, Farewell
From the First Rose To Last Its The Gift Of Life Love Conquer All Its a Beauty
No comments:
Post a Comment